Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

Wishing all my followers a Happy New Year and hoping that your 2012 is going to be as exciting and rewarding as mine.
It is now 6 weeks before I leave for the WaterAid Supporter's trip and now is the time for all the planning and preparation now that Christmas and New Year celebrations are done. I am meeting up with the other member's of the group this Friday for the first time at WaterAid's offices in London where we will be given more details about the trip. All very exciting.
A big thank you to good friends Liz and Jo for making a donation to WaterAid on the back of the trip I am undertaking. I will shortly be posting up a link to a 'Virgin Money' Just Giving account where donations to WaterAid can be made.
Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you all.

Peter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment